Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions :
- 'Customer' or 'You' shall mean any person availing the Services provided by the Service Provider.
- Vehicle' shall mean any vehicle / cab / taxi to be provided to the Customer for performance of the Services.
- Company' shall here in after individually and collectively mean Travelanture. This expression includes the Employees, Authorized Representatives, Customer Care Executives or Representatives, Agents, etc.
- “Additional Fee” shall mean any toll duty, inter-state taxes, etc. as may not be
included in the Fare or not already paid as a part of the Total Ride Fee but
payable to any third party / government authorities for undertaking the Ride
under Applicable Law
- 'Service Provider' shall mean any person or entity possessing the Vehicle and providing the Services to the Customer.
- 'Services' shall mean and include the ride hailing services; the pickup and drop services and / or transportation services to be provided by the Service Provider from and to such locations as may be requested by You
- “Fare” shall mean such amount in Indian Rupees, which is reflected on the
Application, as the fare payable for the specific Ride performed by a Driver.
The Fare shall be exclusive of all applicable taxes on the Fare, if any. In
relation to Auto (a motor cab), the Fare shall be as prescribed by law and/or as
stipulated by relevant authorities.
- 'Force Majeure Event' includes but is not limited to strikes, lockouts, labor disturbances, civil commotion, riots, war, acts of terrorism, major traffic disruption, action of any government or regulatory authority, fuel shortages, abnormal weather conditions at the location of services, abnormal business circumstances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the affected party which by exercise of reasonable diligence could not have been prevented or provided against.
- “Co–Traveller” shall mean such User who accepts an offer by the Traveller (defined hereinbelow) for transportation in his Vehicle (defined hereinbelow) to and from mutually agreed locations on the Application/ Website.
- “Traveller” shall mean such User who offers to share his Vehicle with other Users for facilitating transportation to and from mutually agreed locations on the Application / Website.
The Company provides technology based services for booking Vehicles in certain cities of India basis to you and you agree to avail the Services offered by third party Service Providers, drivers or vehicle operators ("the Service Provider").
The Company shall take your booking request and forward it to the Service Provider and the Service Provider shall have the sole discretion to accept or reject such request. The Service Provider has discretion over whether to receive the booking request made by the Company. If the Service Provider accepts the booking request made by the Company for the Services, the Company shall notify you and provides the information regarding the Service Provider including its name, contact number etc
The Company shall make reasonable efforts to bring you in contact with the Service Provider in order to provide Services subject to availability of the Service Provider in or around your location at the time of your booking request made to the Company.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the Company itself does not provide the Services. It is the Service Provider who shall render the Service to you. The provision of the Services by the Service Provider to you is therefore subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between you and the Service Provider and the Company shall never be a party to such agreement. Even after acceptance of booking, the Service Provider may not reach your pick up location or decide not to render his Services in which event the Company shall not be held liable to you.
You warrant that the information you provide to the Company is accurate and complete. The Company is entitled to at all time verify the information that you have provided. You may only access the Service using the authorized means. It is your responsibility to check to ensure you download the correct mobile application for your device or visit the correct portal or dial-in the accurate call center number. The Company shall not be liable if you do not download the correct mobile application or visit the appropriate web portal or dial-in the correct call center number. The Company reserves the right to discontinue or introduce any of the modes of booking Vehicles.
Please note that we are not responsible for the behaviour, actions or inactions of the Service Provider, quality of cab which you may use (through us or otherwise). Any Contract for the provision of Services is between you and the Service Provider and not us and we simply provide a platform to introduce the Customer and the Service Provider.
3. Interpretation :
- Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, unless explicitly provided for otherwise; and any reference to the masculine includes a reference to the feminine and vice versa.
- Headings and captions are used for convenience only and will not affect the interpretation of the T&Cs.
- Any reference to a natural person will, unless repugnant to the context, include his legal heirs, executors and permitted assignees. Similarly, any reference to a juristic person such as Travelanture will, unless repugnant to the context, include its affiliates, successors and permitted assignees.
4. Charges and Payment:
- You will make payment in full for the Services provided to you. You shall be required to pay trip charges for the Service to the Service Provider and the rates can be found on the website and mobile application of the Company. The trip charges shall be updated or amended from time to time and it shall be your responsibility to remain informed about the current trip charges for the Services. Convenience charge (booking fee) shall be applicable for the bookings made through the Company call center as per the rates provided in fare chart. For Outstation Round Trips, the charges will be applicable for each Calendar day. If the travel time extends to the next calendar day beyond 12 am midnight, next calendar day Round Trip charges will be applicable. You agree that you will pay for all Services you purchase from the Service Provider either by way of cash or any available non-cash/digital payment modes like credit/debit card/ wallet /UPI/pay later merchants or any new payment methods that the Company introduces from time to time. In the event the payment cannot be accepted through non-cash/digital modes, you shall be required to pay the trip charges by way of cash. Any payment made is non-refundable. At the end of the trip, we will facilitate for you to receive a copy of the invoice from the Service Provider on your registered e-mail account with the Company.
5. Booking process:
- The Traveller may offer to share his Vehicle with other Users on the Application and the Traveller shall share his point of origin and destination for the Ride for the said purpose.
- The Co-Traveller may place a request for a Traveller on the Application by providing his point of origin and destination for the desired Ride.
- The Application shall through technologically automated means connect Travellers and Co-Travellers having common or close points of origin and destinations for a Ride.
- Travelanture shall share the necessary details of the Traveller and the Co-Traveller with the other party so connected through the Application and the Co-Traveller shall have the option of accepting or rejecting the offer placed by the Traveller for the Ride between the desired points of origin and destination, until the Ride begins.
- Only one 1 (one) Co-Traveller shall be allowed along with a Traveller in one Ride.
Travelanture shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Travelanture or due to the failure of Travelanture to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Travelanture or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Travelanture, each of its affiliate(s) (and its respective employees, directors, agents and representatives) and any person determined by Travelanture from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of any Claim that arises out of or relates to the use or misuse of the Application or any violation of these T&Cs. For purposes hereof: "Claim" means any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry or other proceeding instituted by a person or entity.
7. Intellectual Property Rights (Trademarks and Copyrights):
- All trademarks, brands and service marks used in connection with the Application and/or feature(s) offered are owned by Travelanture and is Travelanture's property; Travelanture owns all copyrights and intellectual property rights and database rights in connection with the Application. For use of any third party's intellectual property, You need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property for any use. Third party trademarks may appear on this Application and all rights therein are reserved to the registered owners of those trademarks
- Except as expressly provided in these T&Cs, no part of the Application and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent.
- All related icons and logos are registered trademarks or service marks or word marks of the Company in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
8. Term and Termination of the Contract:
- We reserve the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Application at any time without prior notice due to any changes in internal policy or the Applicable Laws or any breach of these T&Cs by You or for any reason whatsoever.
- You may terminate Your Account by submitting a request to Us at [insert e-mail id] We will make every effort to respond to Your request for termination at the earliest. You will remain responsible for all activities that occurred prior to termination of Your Account.
- Company is entitled to terminate the Contract at all times and with immediate effect (by disabling your use of the application and the Service) if you:
- Violate or breach any term of these User Terms, or
- The opinion of the Company, misuse the application / Website or the Service. The Company is not obliged to give notice of the termination of the Contract in advance.
9.Modification of the Service and User Terms:
Travelanture reserves the All right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these User Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the application (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the website or by sending you notice through the Service, application or via email. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Travelanture may give notice by means of a general notice on the Service or Application, or by electronic mail to your email address on record in the Company's account information, or by written communication sent by regular mail to your address on record in Company's account information.
11.Privacy and Cookie Notice:
Travelanture collects and processes the personal data of the visitors of the website and users of the application according to the Privacy and Cookie Notice
- The Courts of Pune, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the Use of the Services offered by the Company or the agreement or arrangement between the Company and the Customer. All claims and disputes arising under this Terms and Conditions should be notified to the Company within 30 days from the event date, after which You shall have no rights to raise any claim against the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to publish information of beneficiaries of any program, offer, scheme or any promotion.
- The Company provides links to third party website as a convenience to the Customers or as an advertisement and the Company does not have any control over such sites i.e. content and resources provided by them. The Company recommends reading such site's terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites.
- This web site (www.travelanture.co.in) is published and maintained by the Company access, browsing or use of the facilities provided by this site constitutes a deemed acceptance, without limitation or qualification, of the terms and conditions as set forth herein below, by the user and constitutes an agreement between Company and the Customers.
- The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and You shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at website at www.travelanture.co.in or on the date that the Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- You authorize the Company to send various communication including service messages, offers, promotions, and other promotional communication through various media channels, such as calls, messages, e-mails, social media and notifications in relation to the Company’s services.